- Pray dependently. This is what the LORD says...It is not by force not by strength, but by my Spirit. Zechariah 4:6 NLT Seek God with an attitude that only He can accomplish the things we long to see occur.
- Pray expectantly. You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it." Matthew 21:22 NLT. Anticipate that God will respond to requests aligned with his will.
- Pray practically. Yet you don’t have what you want because you don’t ask God for it. James 4:3 NLT Ask God to bless what you are doing. Local and Global disciple-making.
- Pray soberly. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12 NLT John Piper says, “Life is war. That’s not all it is. But it is always that...our weakness in prayer is owing largely to our neglect of this truth.” He continues, “pray walkie-talkie prayers. Prayer is primarily a wartime walkie-talkie for the mission of the church as it advances against the power of darkness...God has given us prayer as a war time walkie-talkie so that we can call headquarters for everything we need as the Kingdom of Christ advances in the world.”
- P.R.A.Y. Praise God, Repent, Ask, Yield.
- Pray encouragingly. Watch the following prayer related videos. Six ways prayer video, Prayercast; The world, Shine, His praise goes on, Ishmael, Revival prayer, A church takes the challenge, Persistent prayers, Operation world, Joshua Project., I Commit To Pray (Voice of the Martyrs)
- Pray the "Open prayers."
- Pray regularly.